Additional Recycling bins are available by calling Customer Service at 1-877-609-6753 (a $15 charge may apply)
- Newspaper, Inserts, Office Paper, File Folders, Paper Bags, Magazines, Catalogs, Junk Mail, Telephone Books. Please put these items in brown paper bags or tie them up with string.
- Cardboard boxes (flattened), Cereal Boxes, Paper Towel Rolls, etc. Cardboard items must be bundled and tied in two (2) foot squares, not to exceed a thickness of one (1) foot.
- Plastic Bottles & Containers #1 through #7 are acceptable, but should be rinsed out with the cap removed.
- Glass Jars & Bottles (clear glass preferably) should be rinsed out and the lids removed.
- Aluminum/Tin/Steel Cans, Foil, Pie Tins should be rinsed out and the labels removed the best you can. Flattening these items can conserve space in your container.
- Styrofoam Cartons are acceptable but must be clean and no larger than 2’ x 2’ (2 foot by 2 foot).
- Plastic Grocery Bags are acceptable.
Items NOT Accepted:
- No Styrofoam Packing Peanuts.
- Hazardous Waste or containers from Hazardous Waste WILL NOT be accepted. These items include but are not limited to electronics, ceramics or dishes, food waste, used pizza boxes, empty motor oil bottles, anti-freeze jugs, cooking oil containers, light bulbs, window glass or mirrors, broken glass, batteries and yard waste.
If you are a member of a community that is offered the Rewards for Recycling program we would suggest that you go to the My Account box on our Home page and then click on Rewards for Recycling tab and obtain more information about this innovative environmental program. On the Rewards for Recycling page you will find a link that will send you directly to the Rewards for Recycling web site, where you can get much more information about the special program, or sign up and become an active member immediately.