Emterra Group respects the privacy of its web visitors. Our goal is to protect your information on the internet in the same way we protect it in all the other ways we interact with you — in our service offices or at your home or business location; through mail correspondence; and, on the phone. Our employees adhere to strict policies that protect the confidentiality of any personally identifiable information such as names, email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Access to the Emterra Group’s website(s) and use of many of its services features typically do not require providing any personal information whatsoever.
- "Cookie" technology captures summary — not individual — information on visitor use patterns. This is computer code that tracks traffic so we can determine how effective a given page is in meeting informational or service needs. Apart from providing a performance measure for the Company’s internet site, the data is otherwise meaningless.
- A cookie contains no information that personally identifies visitors to the website and is strictly geared to providing internal performance data. Emterra Group knows nothing of an internet visitors browsing path once he or she has left emterrausa.com.
- The only personally identifying information arising from your use of Emterra Group's web site(s) is what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. For example, this could be in connection with the following: submitting comments, suggestions or questions through a feedback form or an email.
- Emterra Group will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose to third parties the personal information you provide.